- The FAWSsit™ Shower is shipped FULLY ASSEMBLED, so no tools or assembly is required upon receipt of the unit. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge, but standard shipping within the Continental U. S. usually takes approximately 5-7 business days.
- Our Return Policy is:
- 30 day return with a 15% restocking fee for unused showers. In addition, the customer pays return shipping.
- For any shower which has been used, no return will be accepted without special arrangements with the manufacturer.
- In the event the returned shower shows damage or destruction, customer is responsible for the FAWSsit™ Shower and will compensate Care Giver Support Products for the damage.
Our Warranty Policy is as follows:
1. What is the Coverage Period
- 5 years on the frame (after product registration)
- One year on all other components (after product registration)
- Initial warranty 90 days after purchase
- Warranties apply from the date of the original invoice, whether or not repairs or replacements are provided during the warranty period.
- No representative or person other than Care Giver Support Products, LLC is authorized to assume for us any other warranty in connection with the sale of this product.
2. What is covered under the Limited Warranty during the warranty term
- All parts defective in material or workmanship. If, during the warranty period, the product appears as though it may be defective, call our Toll Free number (1-877-329-7748). If the product is then alleged to be defective, you will be advised to send it to our Service Center. You will be given shipping instructions when you call the number listed above. Product under warranty, which upon receipt by Care Giver Support Products, LLC is determined to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Care Giver Support Products option at no cost to you and will be returned. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished parts at Care Giver Support Products option. Be sure to include a description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture to any component, improper storage, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification.
- Any damage caused when repairs have been attempted or made by others.
- Any labor charges for dismantling or re-installing of a repaired or replaced unit.
- Any product which no longer has a label bearing the serial number, or which has a label which has been defaced.
- This warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original client for whom the product was purchased from an Authorized Dealer or from Care Giver Support Products, LLC.
3. Who pays shipping charges
- For warranty repairs, customer pays to ship the product to Care Giver Support Products, LLC. Care Giver Support Products pays to ship the product or its replacement back to you via ground shipping. Expedited shipping is the responsibility of the client.
- For out-of-warranty repairs, you pay to ship the product to Care Giver Support Products, LLC. The cost of ground shipping to the owner is included in the cost of the repairs or replacement.
The provisions of this warranty are in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Care Giver Support Product LLC’s maximum liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the product from Care Giver Support Products, LLC. In no event shall Care Giver Support Products, LLC be liable for special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages.